Call now for your free complimentary heart scan
(with a few minimum requirements)
Life Imaging's CT Body Scan Diagnose the Early Stages of Many Diseases When They Are Treatable to Help Save Lives
This test, which is 11 times more sensitive than a traditional chest X-ray, is able to detect early stage lung disease when it is most curable and can identify lung issues as small as 1mm. It can also detect early stages of emphysema, damage from work related asbestosis exposure, pneumonia, and other infectious and inflammatory conditions.
This is the number one form of cancer and approximately 200,000 cases are diagnosed each year. Existing survival rates are only 12%-15%. Survival rates improve to as much as 88% when cancers are diagnosed early.
Conditions of the Lung:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Fluid and or Scarring
- Tumors or Suspicious Masses
- Lung Nodules
- Job Related Disorders including; Asbestosis, Sarcoidosis and other contaminate exposure.
- Enlarged Lymph Glands in the Chest Cavity
- Pleurisy, Tuberculosis, Pneumonia
Abdomen and Pelvis Screening
This test is more frequently used for those with a family history of cancer. It is also used for those whose work environment places them in contact with carcinogenic, environmental and other hazardous contaminants that can be cancer producing.
Conditions of the Vital Organs in the Abdomen and Pelvis:
- Enlarged Organs and Lymph nodes
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Disease
- Calcified Kidney and or Gall Stone Formation
- Diverticulosis and/or Diverticulitis
- Cysts, Tumors
- Fatty Livers
- Gastritis and Esophagus thickening due to Acid Reflux Disease
- Ovarian Cysts and Fibroid Tumors
- Abnormal Seminal Vesicles
- Ventral, Inguinal and Hiatal Hernias
- Bladder Wall Thickening
- Enlarged and Calcified Prostate Gland
Cancer affects people of all ages with the risk of most types increasing with age. Last year cancer caused 13% of all deaths. For most of us the lifetime risk of cancer is approximately 20%. For others the risk is much higher because of family history, occupations and exposures to carcinogens.
Cancers are caused by abnormalities in the genetic material of cells. These abnormalities may be due to the effects of carcinogens; tobacco, radiation, chemicals or infectious agents. Other cancer-promoting genetic abnormalities may randomly occur through errors in DNA replication, or are inherited.
Definitive diagnosis requires the examination of a biopsy specimen, although the initial indication of malignancy can be symptomatic or radiographic imaging abnormalities. The prognosis of cancer is most influenced by the type of cancer as well as the stage, or extent of the disease.
Life Imaging's screening has aided in the diagnosis of the following cancers:
- Hairy Cell Leukemia