Call now for your free complimentary heart scan
(with a few minimum requirements)
Disease #1 Killer of
Men & Women
For the past 87 years Heart Disease continues to be the leading cause of death in the United States. Every 26 seconds someone will suffer a coronary event and every minute someone will die from one.
Fact: In 2012, $411 Billion was spent on coronary heart disease, a large portion of which was paid by consumers! Modern-day prevention is based on a new understanding of heart disease as a chronic disease that only becomes symptomatic after years, sometimes decades.
Fact: 50% of the men and 64% of the women who die suddenly of coronary artery disease had no prior symptoms!
Approximately 48% of all Americans will suffer some degree of coronary artery disease. The overwhelming percentage of heart attacks occurs in arteries that have disease that is undetectable using nuclear stress testing.
Fact: 68% of heart attacks occur in arteries that are less than 50% blocked.
Typical Progression of Coronary Artery Disease
Could you be at risk of coronary artery disease and not know it?
According to the American Heart Association, millions of people are at risk of heart disease even though they're active and may recently have had physical exams or cholesterol tests that did not reveal any signs of heart disease. Why take a chance. Arrange for your free complimentary Heart scan at Life Imaging Fla today.
- Heart disease kills more than twice as many people as cancer
- 70 million Americans suffer from some degree of heart disease
- Half of all men and one third of all women will develop heart disease by age 50.
- This year, 40,000 women will die from breast cancer, 400,000 will die from heart disease.
- 1,600,000 people suffer a heart attack every year.
- 500,000 will die, approximately one person per minute.
- For 150,000 people, the first sign of heart disease will be their fatal heart attack.
- 38% of the people who experience a coronary event in a given year will die from it.